You can manage the cookies through your web browser so that you are informed when cookies are being created. You can deny or allow them that way.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy/cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Processing personal data of visitors and users of the jobsite.hr website
You can simply visit and consult the jobsite.hr website and its subdomains for information, without having to provide any personal data.
If you provide us with personal data, it will be processed in compliance with applicable standards and regulations.
We offer you a 24-hour service, 7 days a week. It goes without saying that we need information from you, including personal data, that can help us to forward job offers that match your profile or to prepare them. of your profile so that it is appropriately visible to our customers.
Jobsite.hr makes every effort to fully respect your private life; that your data remains confidential and is only used for what is described on the jobsite.hr website and with the same goal: the optimization of your career.
Jobsite.hr undertakes to respect and protect your personal data in accordance with the Belgian law of December 8, 1992 on the protection of privacy, amended by the law of December 11, 1998. However, Jobsite.hr cannot guarantee the same standards as to what concerns the use of your data by its customers.
What data is it and why was it collected?
Any visitor to the Jobsite.hr can browse the pages of the site and consult the job offers without having to register.
If the visitor wants to use Jobsite.hr to launch his or her career, Jobsite.hr needs some data to do that.
It concerns the following data:
- Identification data (name, address, telephone, ...)
- Personal characteristics (age, gender, marital status, ...)
- Education and training
- Profession and employment
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
This data is requested to manage your Jobsite.hr account (A) and to send you information (B).
My Account on jobsite.hr “Profile”
When you create your account, it does so with two objectives:
- You can freely consult the Jobsite.hr with access to the news, forum and network;
- Your account is your virtual resume. Your account contains certain personal information that you have specified in your settings. It also contains elements (specializations) that you have ticked in our segmentation model related to professions.
This information will be processed by Jobsite.hr to allow you to enjoy the following services:
- Job and Email Alerts: You will receive regular offers via email that match your profile. You can unsubscribe from this service at any time;
- Recruiter Database: Our clients (advertisers and recruiters) - who search for specific profiles and have contractual access to our database - can find your resume (containing your personal data) by selecting criteria (segments) that match your profile.
Your email address
In addition to job alerts, Jobsite.hr may also use your email address to send you information about novelties, updates or product or service changes, including the consultation and use of the Jobsite.hr.
Your personal data will be kept for a possibly indefinite period. That being said, you can deactivate your account at any time to no longer be in our database.
Technology is evolving and Jobsite.hr may be asked to request and process personal data that is not included in this statement. Should that be the case, Jobsite.hr will notify you and you can oppose this change.
Depending on the products and services offered by Jobsite.hr, the user may be induced to enter into a contract with Jobsite.hr that specifically regulates the way in which Jobsite.hr collects and processes personal data. In that case, the most favorable tool for Jobsite.hr will apply.
To compile statistics, Jobsite.hr can use anonymous data about the use of the website, such as URLs visited, the amount of time spent on pages, etc.
Once you have applied for a vacancy published by Jobsite.hr and submitted your CV, you consent to the use of your CV details so that we and the employers can offer you suitable jobs that match your skills.
Who is responsible for the processing of the data, how to consult and correct them?
Jobsite.hr is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
To this end and in accordance with the applicable regulations, Jobsite.hr has notified the data processing to the Belgian Commission for the protection of privacy (CPP).
If you have any questions about how your personal data is processed, or if you want to consult or correct them, please contact us at the address below:
Qiwie, People Solutions Company
What measures have been taken to protect your privacy?
To ensure the confidentiality of your personal data, Jobsite.hr has installed several mechanisms to protect your personal data (encryption, passwords, ...) as well as IT tools (security incident management protocol, fight against malicious breaches, software access protection, ...) ).
You can find additional information about your rights to the protection of your privacy on the website of the Commission for the Protection of Privacy (www.privacycommission.be).